Terms and conditions related to the Florida Registered Agent Services
Last update: Dec 22nd, 2021, EARegisteredAgent.v1.0-12/20.01
This version substitutes the previous version (EAREgisteredAgent.v1.0-12/18.01) on its full contents, clauses and applied charges methodology.
The service, object of this Engagement Letter will start according to the date mentioned on the Service Order approved by you, upon clicking on the button “AUTHORIZE” and, we will carry out the Registered Agent services in front of the State of Florida as per the terms and conditions here described.
For this Engagement Letter, both SAFETY TAX and the customer understand that the customer is solely responsible for the information presented and must, therefore, previously review all the information presented. SAFETY TAX is not responsible and should not be understood as responsible for reviewing the information presented or even for auditing such information, to find possible errors in the customer preparation of statements. SAFETY TAX is only responsible for receiving the information and preparing the service.
The client understands that, according to this Engagement Letter, he is also responsible for designing and implementing control measures that aim to ensure that the information sent to SAFETY TAX is accurate, thus preventing errors or omissions from impacting the results of the client’s representation as the company Registered Agent in front of local, state and federal organizations that comes to contact the client on behalf of NETWORK FOR PRO LLC. In addition, by agreeing to this Engagement Letter, the client agrees that he is responsible for identifying and ensuring that he complies with applicable laws and regulations of the United State of America the state, county and city where the company is registered.
OFFICIAL REGISTERED AGENT ADDRESS REGISTRATION
With this service, SAFETY TAX grants you, the Client, the right to indicate NETWORK FOR PRO LLC, with such official address is located at 4307 VINELAND RD STE H7, Orlando FL 32811 – USA, as your official Registered Agent, for the period of one fiscal year, as per the Service Order Authorization, allowing Network for Pro LLC to receive official correspondence, subpoena and or legal documents from the Courts of Law at the state of Florida State and the county where the company is registered and or from federal agencies, delivered through the USPS and/or private carriers, such as UPS, DHL and FedEx or Official Agents.
Through this Engagement Letter, this permission is strictly granted for the use of this address as your official Registered Agent, therefore, not allowing the client to use it as your physical address for holding meetings or any other type of correspondence delivered through the USPS and/or private carriers, such as UPS, DHL and FedEx, and for receiving correspondence embedded only in envelopes, terminally forbidding the shipment of orders, orders, or other items other than what is interpreted as official correspondence and that does not fit in official envelopes size accepted by the USPS.
OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCIES MANAGEMENT
- The CLIENT through this Engagement Letter, authorize SAFETY TAX to open on your behalf all correspondences received as per the object of this Engagement Letter, scanning the document received to be saved electronically at your Digital Mailbox, specifically created for this purpose at Safety Tax ERP software to then be sent to you.
- The CLIENT acknowledges that SAFETY TAX may decline to scan the outside or contents of Mail that in its sole discretion deems to be obscene, an incitement to hate or violence, or contrary to the law.
- The CLIENT hereby authorizes SAFETY TAX to discard or recycle Standard Mail, as that term is defined by the U.S. Postal Service (“USPS”), which is commonly referred to as “junk mail,” such as flyers, circulars, advertising, and catalogues that might be delivered at this official address on your name. Standard Mail will not be scanned or inserted into your Digital Mailbox. Standard Mail includes any items postmarked “Standard,” “Std,” “Std Pre-sort,” “non-profit,” or other markings used by the USPS to identify Standard Mail.
- YOU acknowledge that as SAFETY TAX delivers scanned copies of Mail to accounts, we do not warrant that Mail will never be mistakenly assigned to another account, and YOU acknowledge that in such cases WE are not liable to YOU or the intended recipient. SAFETY TAX will make its best efforts to notify both the intended recipient and the unintended recipient, immediately upon discovery of any error, and to remove the item from the unintended recipient’s Mail Manager.
In the event that a Mail content belonging to another client appears in your Digital Mailbox, by means other than a Transfer from the addressed user (“Unauthorized Mail”), YOU (The CLIENT) agree not to request any action concerning such Mail other than to alert SAFETY TAX that YOU have received unauthorized Mail. YOU further agree not to view, read, copy, print or otherwise distribute, disseminate, disclose, or use for any purpose any content or other information on or within a piece of Unauthorized Mail. YOU agree that violation of these terms may expose YOU to legal liability, both criminal and civil, and monetary damages, as well as the termination of this Engagement Letter.
SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF OUR SERVICES:
SAFETY TAX’s commitment, through this Engagement Letter, cannot be understood as a task of looking for errors, irregularities, or illegal acts, including fraud or embezzlement, which may exist, however, SAFETY TAX undertakes to inform the client of any material errors or any irregularities or illegal acts that come to our attention, unless they are clearly irrelevant.
- The services defined in this Engagement Letter will be performed by SAFETY TAX and charged annually, upon authorization of the service via our service order.
- This Engagement Letter does not include under any circumstance, the Client’s business management.
- This Engagement Letter does not include the management of owners’ mailings to be scanned once this Engagement Letter is established between SAFETY TAX and the COMPANY, who is registered at our address for correspondences management only.
- This Engagement Letter does not include the reception of any kind of parcels and or packages, different from the official correspondence that fits in official envelopes size accepted by the USPS.
- If the client decides, ON THEIR OWN, to refer to our mailing address, as the delivery address to any kind of correspondence different than what is included in this Engagement Letter, for example, personal letters, personal bank account letters or credit and debit cards, parcels and or packages, SAFETY TAX has the right of, at the sole discretion, refuse the acceptance of the delivery and or charge the amount correspondent of one month of service, the object of this Engagement Letter per package received.
- SAFETY TAX will provide electronic feedback throughout 96 hours upon the scanning and registration of the correspondences received, according to the object of this Engagement Letter, by scanning all documents received and making it available to the client via storing the electronic copy in the CLIENT DIGITAL IMBOX.
OUR FEE POLICY:
The fees, object of this Engagement Letter, are NON-REFUNDABLE, annually fully paid as described in our Service Order, and previously submitted to the CLIENT for acceptance and approval.
OUR SERVICES FEE:
Our services will be automatically charged from the CLIENT’s bank account, or the credit card informed at the moment of the approval of our Recurrent Service Order, regardless of whether the information required to perform our services has been sent by the customer.
Any interruption of the previously authorized payment, by whether the reasons, will give SAFETY TAX an unrestricted right to immediately interrupt the execution of the contracted service, therefore not be responsible for any fines or other consequences imposed on the CLIENT.
SAFETY TAX reserves the right to adjust the prices of the services described here, annually, by presenting the new RECURRENT SERVICE ORDER, with 30 days note for the acceptance and approval by the CLIENT.
Both SAFETY TAX and the CLIENT can cancel at any time the service covered by this Engagement Letter, by informing the other party within 30 days Note. That way, there will be no amounts to be reimbursed for services not performed by SAFETY TAX.
UNCLAIMED ORIGINAL LETTERS RECEIVED
All correspondence received in THE CLIENT’s name at the SAFETY TAX address will be stored for 6 months and will be available for THE CLIENT to claim and retrieve.
After this period of time, SAFETY TAX reserves the right to destroy all physical documents received, without any kind of pre-judgment or interpretation about the type or importance of the document that will be destroyed.
THE CLIENT understands and accepts that he has no right to request for the documents not be destroyed following this six-month period and, that he has also no right to raise a claim against SAFETY TAX for de destruction of the documents as per this Clause terms.
The maximum liability to be claimed by either party, arising from any reason relating to the services provided under this Engagement Letter, will be limited to the value of the last fee paid by the CLIENT for the performance of the services here described and contracted.
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THIS ENGAGEMENT LETTER
English is the official language of this Engagement Letter.
If a different version of this document would be made available by SAFETY TAX, this version will have the sole purpose of helping the client that is not very familiar with the English language, to have a better understanding and interpretation of the clauses and conditions here listed.
Different interpretations may occur when translating the original document (in English) into any language. In case of doubt or divergences, both parties agree that the official document to solve misunderstandings and issues will always be the ENGLISH language version.
BINDING EFFECT, DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This engagement letter shall become valid when the Recurrent Service Order is accepted by the client and shall be deemed made and entered into in Orlando, Florida, United States of America. It shall be governed and construed under, and under the laws and decisions (without regard to any conflicts of law provisions) of the State of Florida.
When accepting this engagement by authorizing our Recurrent Service Order upon clicking the “AUTHORIZE” button, the Client acknowledges that it has sought, voluntarily accepted, and become served by SAFETY TAX who is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE BREACH THEREOF, THE PARTIES HERETO AGREE FIRST TO TRY AND SETTLE THE DISPUTE BY MEDIATION, ADMINISTERED BY THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION UNDER ITS MEDIATION RULES.
IF SETTLEMENT IS NOT REACHED WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS AFTER SERVICE OF A WRITTEN DEMAND FOR MEDIATION, ANY UNRESOLVED CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION. ANY NEED FOR ARBITRATION SHOULD BE CONDUCTED BY THE ICC AND TAKE PLACE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THE LANGUAGE FOR ALL OFFICIAL DEALINGS TO BE UTILIZED IN ENGLISH.
By clicking on the “AUTHORIZE” bottom presented at our RECURRENT SERVICE ORDER, the CLIENT accepts our recurring services with all terms and conditions listed on this document, authorizing also, SAFETY TAX to collect the information related to the IP address of the computer used for the authorization of the recurring services as well as the browser name, date, and time of the authorization. Once collected such information is, an electronic copy of this document will be sent to the e-mail address you have assigned as the official e-mail address SAFETY TAX will use to communicate electronically with your company.
Should you have any questions regarding these requirements or provisions, please feel free to contact us.
SAFETY TAX AND BOOKKEEPING
A Dba of NETWORK FOR PRO LLC
4307 VINELAND RD STE H7, Orlando FL 32811 – USA